Thursday, June 9, 2016

Graduation 2016

Hello.

For all of those who don't yet know, I will be graduating this Saturday, June 11, 2016 from the University of Phoenix with a Bachelor's Degree in Business; specifically Small Business Administration and Entrepreneurship. I will be graduating with Honors and I also have been selected as the 2015-2016 Honored Student. I will be giving one of the commencement speeches at the commencement ceremony. It is a great milestone for my family and we are all happy. After graduation we plan on having a reception in Albuquerque and we could use any help in funding it. any dollar amount is greatly appreciated. You can make a contribution here. Every little bit helps!

Completing this degree is not only an individual accomplishment, but something I share with my wife, Gert. She has supported me entirely. We have great plans to use this degree for our future and not only for us but for our community.

Thank you for sharing and following.

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment